Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Digital Identity and Reed's Law: The podcast

I'm presenting a paper at BlogTalk2008 in Cork next week (and internally for Bauer Consumer Media people on Thursday this week). It's the same paper I presented at the Digital Identity Forum in London last November - and which is also available to download from the 'white papers' section you'lll find in the left hand navigation of this blog.
Before I spoke at Digital Identity Forum I met with its brilliant organiser Dave Birch of Consult Hyperion. He recorded our conversation for a podcast and I'm pleased to say that has now been made available.
So if you'd rather listen to a conversation than read the 11 pages... go here

No comments:

Post a Comment

FasterFuture.blogspot.com

The rate of change is so rapid it's difficult for one person to keep up to speed. Let's pool our thoughts, share our reactions and, who knows, even reach some shared conclusions worth arriving at?